Walker Ross

A Little Bit About Me

Hello! My name is Walker Ross and I went to South Medford High School down there in Medford, Oregon.  I am a senior here and am majoring in Environmental Ethics and Policy with minors in Economics and Spanish. In my free time (when I am not studying obviously) I try to keep myself busy by staying involved in campus activities like the working for our Division I athletics department, Water Polo club, and blogging about my life here, among other things. My two favorite activities to do here at UP are to go to soccer and basketball games or to go exploring around Portland. But, by exploring Portland I mean that you would probably find me at a Trail Blazers or Timbers game. I am an unapologetic sports fan and will talk endlessly about it to anyone that will listen. My teams that I faithfully follow no matter how badly their seasons are going are the Portland Pilots, Timbers, and Trail Blazers, the Detroit Tigers and Red Wings, and Celtic FC. After I graduate, I will be attending graduate school at the University of Georgia with the plan to eventually earn a Ph.D.

Blog #1

Blog #2

Blog #3

Blog #4

Blog #5

Blog #6

Blog #7

Blog #8