Phi Alpha Theta
Pacific Northwest Regional Conference
April 4-6, 2013
The Benson Hotel, Portland, OR
Call for Papers
Abstracts: Due February 15, 2013
- Abstracts should be a maximum of one page in length, double-spaced.
- Briefly explain the central question or problem that is examined in the paper.
- Include name, institution, status (undergraduate or graduate) and working title.
- Please include a preliminary indication of audiovisual needs.
- Presenters are not required to be members of their local PAT chapter, but only members are eligible for awards.
Final Papers: Due March 18, 2013
- Final papers should be a maximum of 10 pages, excluding endnotes, bibliography, and title page.
- Title page should include name, institution, chapter name (if PAT member), status (undergraduate or graduate), and final paper title.
- Papers should have endnotes instead of footnotes to help monitor page length.
- Paper should be double-spaced in Times New Roman 12-point font with 1” margins.
- Paper should include a complete bibliography at end.
Submit both Abstracts and Papers electronically.
- Submit as an MSWord attachment to: PAT2013@up.edu
- Include presenter’s last name and school in file name
For Questions, Contact: Elise Moentmann or Blair Woodard at PAT2013@up.edu