Congratulations to our thirteen photographers whose work impressed the jury!
2013 CALL FOR ENTRIES (closed)
Be a part of the new building! The Clark Library seeks photographs from current students, faculty and staff for display in the Library’s renovated upper level. This juried exhibit will showcase the University community’s experiences and connections to fine art photography.
The deadline was March 22. Entries no longer being accepted.
- Works can be created using analog or digital processes and may encompass a broad range of subject matter including portraiture, landscape and still life. They can reflect your visual experiences from anywhere, whether they were on campus or beyond our campus.
- Applicants may submit up to seven images as e-mail attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Files should be .jpgs at 72 dpi and conform to the following format:
Last Name_First Name_Image Number.jpg Example: Smith_John_1.jpg
- Include Clark Library Photography Submission in the e-mail subject line.
- Only works from current students, faculty and staff will be considered.
- Submissions are due Friday, March 22 by 5:00 p.m.
The Jury anticipates a selection of 10 – 15 images that embody a creative use of photography, tell a story, or feature a theme. Jury members: Pat Bognar, Michael Connolly, Jeff Kennel.
Selected artists will be asked to send high resolution (300 dpi) .jpgs of their pieces by
Friday, April 19. Final images will be printed in the Library and will be 11 x 14 inches including frame.
Inquiries may be directed to José Velazco, Clark Library Multimedia Specialist at
(503) 943 – 7602 or email@example.com.