- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- Outlook 2013
- Google Drive
- Migrating from XP to Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Acrobat X
ACCESSING THE SOFTWARE ON CAMPUS
- Student now have access to Google Drive and Google Drive for Desktop starting in Fall of 2013.
- We are working on ways to give Faculty access to Google Drive for collaboration with students this academic year.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook can be found under the Download Center.
- The location of the Download center is in Pilots under the “Quick Access” heading.
- Click here if your having trouble locating the Download Center.
Adobe Acrobat Pro
- As part of our new licensing agreement with Adobe we can provide Adobe Acrobat Pro to all staff and faculty at UP.
- If you would like Adobe Acrobat Pro contact the University Help Desk.